A Wide Range Of Coil Handling Equipment To Handle All Types Of Coil Operations
Coil handling equipment (also called wireline handling equipment) is an important part of manufacturing processes in many industries. It consists of specialized equipment that helps move, handle and store coils. These equipment components are generally mounted on a floor or overhead crane. Among the different types of this type of equipment are:
– Hydraulic Press Technology: This type of coil handling equipment is designed to perform many common pressing operations. This includes cupping, embossing, die making, die sinking, stapling, locking and other metalworking operations. The main advantage of this equipment is its versatility and ability to perform a wide range of tasks with minimum effort. This type of equipment generally uses one of the following technologies: hydraulic press, electric and pneumatic.
– Vertical Coil Handling Equipment: In addition to the hydraulic press technology mentioned above, vertical coil handling equipment uses vertical shafts that support the workpiece in a vertical position. The working fluid passes through the vertical shaft, which forces the workpiece against the opposing force. This type of equipment typically has the following additional features: electrical uprights, hydraulic upenders and die bays.
– Overhead Coil Casters: This type of equipment supports workpieces that are placed on a high-rise, or rack. The rack is then controlled via a computerized system. This type of equipment can also be programmed to transfer to a specific workpiece based on pre-determined conditions. This type of equipment typically requires manual labor and is mainly used in large-scale production lines. This equipment comes in two forms: vertical wire rollers and overhead coil clutches.
– Motorized Coil Chairs: This type of coil handling equipment is similar to the above type, except that it uses a motorized drive mechanism. In this case, the operator utilizes a joystick or other input device to control the speed of the rotating shaft. These types of systems can handle a wide range of workloads because they allow for the transfer and storage of data as well as the generation of power. They are usually available in vertical and horizontal versions. Most importantly, these types of equipment have the ability to be programmable, enabling the operator to set up a wide range of functions depending on the current needs of the company.
– Coil Roll Outs: As the name suggests, this type of equipment features a large number of coils that are arranged in a wide vertical arrangement. These are then laid down in a horizontal manner. When the coils are fully loaded, they will roll outwards. Once they are completely loaded, they will then roll back in position, enabling the entire line to function smoothly. This equipment is made available in various widths, including short rolls and a wide range of widths suitable for any particular application.